Way To Weave
Competition weaves, 12 pole set
Competition weaves, 12 pole set
Safest, sturdiest and most reliable regulation weave poles
Also perfect for 2x2 training. Made to last a lifetime!
The only Competition weaves that do all this:
- Durable, non-skid, flat base with rounded edges, clean lines, hardware flush with surface
- Low-profile side support legs with rounded edges
- 2-pole units with completely hidden connector-weights to make a full set of 12; perfect for 2x2 training in addition to regulation sets
- Available in ultra-portable, medium weight and rock-solid sets, simply by choosing 8", 16" or 20" connector-weights (3/8" thick steel)
- Non-welded pole supports for robust reliability, less expensive shipping, and, if needed, a quick-and-easy replacement. Flex washer holds tight, withstands loosening from pole vibration
- Safely truncated, rounded and filled at the ends (no 'tail' before pole #1 or after pole #12)
- Stake holes are counterbored, meaning the top of the stake is the same height as the top of the leg. Perfect fit for SPAX Powerlag screws.
- Plastic plugs for stake holes when stakes are not in use
- Non-skid powdercoated steel bases, powdercoated connector-weights, stainless steel screws
- 24" spacing between poles
NEW OPTION: Discount for legs without stake holes. Good for sets that will only be used without staking (indoor venues or NADAC).
Each 12-pole set includes:
- Six 2-pole bases (four midsections and two end units)
- Five connector-weights (your choice of size)
- Screws and #4 Phillips head hex bit
- Choice of base colors with matching screw heads
PVC poles sold separately: blue, green, orange, purple, red, yellow. Pairings or custom 'rainbow'. Shop for PVC poles here.
This product is used regularly by many agility clubs and organizations. Approved for official trials, AKC, USDAA etc. Recommended by NADAC because of its strength and stability without the need of staking. Excellent choice for both outdoor and indoor venues.
We just wanted to say how much we love your weave poles! We have been in business for almost a quarter of a century, and we've tried many different weave pole sets. Yours are head and shoulders above all the rest. The design, workmanship and safety features are just what we need in our training and event center. And they get a ton of use! We have approximately 350 student spots filled every week, with the majority being agility. Our training facilities are in use 7 days a week. We also host 47 AKC 3-day agility trials every year, and 26 other agility events, including USDAA and UKI regional championships. Weave poles are important pieces of equipment in our bustling business, and they need to be safe for dogs, easy to use, and reliable. Yours are the best! Thanks for making such a quality product!
--- Dan and Monica Lindquist, Dog Gone Fun Agility, LLC, Magnolia TX (near Houston)
Add to cart for quick and easy checkout!
Tiered flat shipping rates:
- the remaining 41 contiguous states (and DC).
- the rest of the world.
See our article Weave Poles - Training Methods and Equipment
Video of strong weaver, Rick Fyfe's Mac. Notice how hard he hits many of the poles. The poles in front of him barely move, and the whole set stays in place. This set is not attached to the matting in any way. Base units are joined with 16" connector-weights. 8" and 20" parts are also available.