Competition weaves, 12 pole set - NEW!
The world's safest and sturdiest regulation equipment weave pole set!
Perfect for 2x2 training, as well as regulation equipment. Made to last a lifetime!
See assembly sketch of new design here!
The only Competition weaves that do all this:
- Non-skid running surface with gently rounded edges
- Completely flat base with no protruding hardware that could injure your dogs
- Low-profile side support legs; solid, sturdy and safe
- 2-pole units with thick steel connector-weights completely hidden below the running surface
- Stabilize your bases with choice of 8", 16" or 20" connector-weights
- Non-welded pole supports for robust reliability, less expensive shipping, and, if needed, a quick-and-easy replacement (newest version)
- Safely truncated at the ends (no 'tail' before pole #1 or after pole #12)
- Stake holes machined for flush profile of stake (or Powerlag screw) heads (newest version)
- Plastic plugs for stake holes when staking is not an option (newest version)
- Non-skid powdercoated steel bases and connector-weights, stainless steel screws
Each 12-pole set includes:
(6) 2-pole bases (four midsections and two end units), (5) connector-weights, (10) screws, #4 Phillips head bit [PVC poles sold separately]
Choice of base colors with matching screw heads: Stone wheat or Thunder blue
All our weave pole products have 24" spacing between poles. This product is used regularly by many agility clubs and organizations. Approved for official trials, AKC, USDAA etc. Recommended by NADAC because of its strength and stability, without the need of staking. Excellent choice for both outdoor and indoor venues.
Shop our solid color PVC poles here. 21 different color combinations!
Add to cart for quick and easy checkout!
Shipping cost estimated in cart.
See our article Weave Poles - Training Methods and Equipment
Video of strong weaver, Rick Fyfe's Mac. Notice how hard he hits many of the poles. The poles in front of him barely move, and the whole set stays in place. This set is not attached to the matting in any way. Base units are joined with 16" connector-weights. 8" and 20" parts are also available.