Competition weave pole set
Clearance SALE! 1/3 OFF!
While supplies last. Newest version is only slightly different, so you save BIG on our inventory!
The world's safest and sturdiest regulation equipment weave pole set!
Perfect for 2x2 training, as well as regulation equipment. Made to last a lifetime!
The only Competition weaves that do all this:
- Non-skid running surface with gently rounded edges
- Completely flat base with no protruding hardware that could injure your dogs
- Low-profile side support legs, solid, sturdy and safe
- 2-pole units with thick steel connector-weights hidden below the running surface
- Stabilizing options: use 8", 16" or 20" connector-weights
- Hollow pole supports, so you can stake through them (with stake heads hidden by poles)
- Safely truncated at the ends (no 'tail' before pole #1 or after pole #12)
- Stake holes in legs are counterbored, so stake or screw heads are flush with surface (newest version)
- Non-skid powdercoated steel bases and connector-weights, stainless steel screws
Each 12-pole set includes:
(6) 2-pole bases (4 midsections and 2 end units), (5) connector-weights, (10) screws and #4 Phillips head bit [PVC poles sold separately]
Choice of base colors with matching screw heads: Stone wheat or Thunder blue
All our weave pole products have 24" spacing between poles. This product is used regularly by many agility clubs and organizations. Approved for official trials, AKC, USDAA etc. Recommended by NADAC because of stability, without the need of staking. Excellent choice for both outdoor and indoor venues.
Shop our solid color PVC poles here. 21 different color combinations!
Add to cart for quick and easy checkout!
Shipping cost estimated in cart.
See our article Weave Poles - Training Methods and Equipment