Channel weave pole set
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! $150 off while supplies last!
The easiest Channels to use, the safest Channels for your dogs!
Our multi-patented Channel weaves can also be used for 2x2 training, and as regulation equipment. Made to last a lifetime!
The only Channel weaves that do all this:
- Independent poles: put each pole exactly where you want it; channels from 24" wide to inline
- Single straight base, with pole/sliders on legs on the correct sides (#1 on L, #2 on R, etc.)
- 2-pole units with thick connector-weights (2 screws each) hidden below running surface
- Stabilizing options: use 8", 16" or 20" connector-weights
- Easy to nudge poles in and out
- Lock at any width channel, no presets. Or leave unlocked for quick and easy adjustments.
- Flat non-skid running surface, no grooves, holes or dangerous hardware
- Stake holes in legs are counterbored, so stake and screw heads are flush with surface (newest version)
- Non-skid powdercoated bases and connector-weights, stainless steel screws
- Sturdy and safe for your dogs
- Preferred by the best trainers in the world
Use from the first day of training all the way to regulation weaves!
Each 12-pole set includes:
(6) 2-pole bases, (12) side support legs, (12) Channel sliders, (5) connector-weights, (22) screws and hex tool [PVC poles sold separately]
Choice of base colors with matching screw heads: Stone wheat or Thunder blue
Choose steel bases in either color (aluminum bases currently on back order)
All our weave pole products have 24" spacing between poles. Approved by AKC reps for use in official trials (but see our COMPETITION Weaves for the best regulation equipment). Works well on any surface, indoors or out!
US Patents 7,819,085; 8,181,605; 8,347,822; 8,875,661
Shop our solid color PVC poles here. 21 different color combinations!
Add to cart for quick and easy checkout!
See our article Weave Poles - Training Methods and Equipment