Channel weaves, 12-pole set --- OUT OF STOCK
The easiest Channels to use, the safest Channels for your dogs!
Our multi-patented Channel weaves can also be used for 2x2 training, and as regulation equipment. Made to last a lifetime!
The only Channel weaves that do all this:
- Independent positions: put each pole exactly where you want it
- Channels from 24" wide to inline, easy twist lock
- Single straight base, with legs always on the correct sides (#1 on the left, #2 on the right, etc.)
- 2-pole units
- Thick and sturdy connector-weights (2 screws each) hidden below running surface
- Choose 8" or 16" connector-weights for more portable or more stabilized sets (20" also available as special order)
- Easy to nudge poles in and out with your foot
- Lock at any width channel, no presets. Or leave unlocked for quick and easy adjustments.
- Flat non-skid running surface, no grooves, holes or dangerous hardware
- Stake holes in legs are counterbored, so stake and screw heads are flush with surface (newest version)
- Non-skid powdercoated bases and connector-weights, aluminum legs, stainless steel screws
- Sturdy and safe for your dogs
- Preferred by the best trainers in the world
Use from the first day of training all the way to regulation weaves!
Each 12-pole set includes:
(6) 2-pole bases, (12) side support legs, (12) Channel sliders, (5) connector-weights, (22) screws and hex tool
PVC poles sold separately
Choice of base colors with matching screw heads: Stone wheat or Thunder blue
Choose steel bases in either color (aluminum bases currently out of stock)
All our weave pole products have 24" spacing between poles. Approved by AKC reps for use in official trials (but see our COMPETITION Weaves for the best regulation equipment). Works well on any surface, indoors or out!
US Patents 7,819,085; 8,181,605; 8,347,822; 8,875,661
Shop our solid color PVC poles here. 21 different color combinations!
Add to cart for quick and easy checkout!
See our article Weave Poles - Training Methods and Equipment