Channel weaves, 12-pole set
The easiest Channels to use, the safest Channels for your dogs!
Our multi-patented Channel weaves can also be used for 2x2 training, and as regulation equipment. Made to last a lifetime!
The only Channel weaves that do all this:
- Independent pole positions: put each pole exactly where you want it
- Channels from 24" wide to inline, easy twist lock (long-handled hex wrench included)
- Perfectly flat non-skid base, soft edges, clean lines, hardware flush with surface
- Single straight base, with legs always on the correct sides (#1 on the left, #2 on the right, etc.)
- 2-pole units with thick, completely hidden connector-weights to make a full set of 12; perfect for 2x2 training in addition to channel training and regulation weaves
- Create ultra-portable to rock-solid sets by choosing 8", 16" or 20" connector-weights
- Easy to nudge poles in and out (just unlock, hold the pole and tap it with your foot)
- Lock at any width channel, no presets. Or leave unlocked for quick and easy adjustments.
- Stake holes in legs are counterbored, so stake and screw heads are flush with surface (improved for 2021)
- Non-skid powdercoated bases and connector-weights, aluminum legs, stainless steel screws
- Sturdy and safe for your dogs
- Preferred by the best trainers in the world
Use from the first day of training all the way to regulation weaves!
Each 12-pole set includes:
(6) 2-pole bases, (12) side support legs, (12) Channel sliders, (5) connector-weights, (22) screws and hex tool
PVC poles sold separately here
Choice of base colors with matching screw heads: Stone wheat or Patina green
Choose steel bases in either color (aluminum bases currently out of stock)
All our weave pole products have 24" spacing between poles. Approved by AKC reps for use in official trials (but see our COMPETITION Weaves for the best regulation equipment). Works well on any surface, indoors or out!
US Patents 7,819,085; 8,181,605; 8,347,822; 8,875,661
Shop our solid color PVC poles here. 21 different color combinations!
Add to cart for quick and easy checkout!
See our article Weave Poles - Training Methods and Equipment